Naturopathy is a system of health care which promotes the body’s own self-healing mechanism. It is a blend of scientific knowledge with traditional healing form of medicine. Naturopathy respects health as being a balanced triad of physical, emotional & spiritual wellbeing.
· Low dose medicine
· Mesotherapy – injectable homeopathics intramuscularly, subcutaneously or sub dermally.
I am passionate about integrative medicine, and I work alongside other specialist practitioners with the aim of creating individualised treatment plans that are sustainable for the long-term maintenance of good health and vitality.
There are a range of conditions that I see frequently in my clinic:
· Gynaecological conditions: Amenorrhoea, PCOS, Endometriosis, Fibroids, Menopausal related conditions
· Fertility support: pre-conception support, IVF support, alternative to IVF
· Chronic conditions: Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Hyper/Hypothyroidism, RA, SLE, Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue, Diabetes Type1 & 2, Gout
· Acute & Chronic Musculoskeletal Conditions: ligamental injury, arthritis, joint erosion, disc herniation, carpal tunnel, persistent muscle spasming
However, I have a special interest in Neurological/ Mental Health related conditions:
· Postnatal depression
· Mild / Acute / Chronic Depression
· Anxiety Disorders: Panic attacks, Depersonalisation, Derealisation, OCD, PTSD, Agoraphobia, Insomnia and sleeping difficulties
· Learning / Social difficulties: ADD, ADHD, Autistic Spectrum, Asperger’s, Social Anxiety
· Dementia: Alzheimer’s, Senile/Vascular Dementia, Parkinson’s, Picks disease, Lewy body dementia
· Stroke rehabilitation support
Meet our practitioner