LSSM (Dip.) MSMA. Sports Massage Practitioner
Trevor has a Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy from the London School of Sports Massage (LSSM), and is a member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA). Trevor carries out professional development each year to enhance his knowledge and to ensure he is up-to-date with the latest techniques.
Trevor’s approach is one that takes an overview of his clients' condition. He works with people who require both long-term and regular treatment, as well as individuals who only need short-term specific attention due to injury/accidents or preparation/recovery from an event. He also offers advice and guidance to his clients encouraging self-management of muscular discomfort.
His clients are of all ages and range from
- international athletes
- Elite athletes from a range of sports – pre, post event and recovery from training
- Recreational sportspeople – to improve and maintain muscle tone and flexibility
- Participants in one off events – for example, marathons
- People with general muscularskeletal concerns – for example, stress, occupational, recreational and postural-related muscle tension
- People requiring general relaxation due to pre-existing conditions – for example, arthritis, recovery from frozen shoulder and sciatica-like pain.