Jay is a highly qualified audiologist with a doctorate degree in audiology (Au.D.) and 10+ years of experience in NHS and independent sectors in UK. His clinical areas of expertise include paediatric audiology, adult audiology, balance and dizziness disorders, tinnitus, auditory processing disorders and noise induced hearing loss.
Jay has worked at most of the speciality and super-speciality hospitals in London including, Guy’s and St Thomas’, Great Ormond Street, Royal National, Charing Cross and ST George’s Hospital; and Harley Street, London Bridge and the Wellington Hospital.
Jay is associated with several national bodies related to audiology, which have a great influence on how the hearing healthcare services are provided in United Kingdom. He is the Professional Development Consultant for British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (BSHAA) which is the professional body of hearing aid audiologists in UK and has around 1700+ members. He is also a member of the prestigious national level Professional Guidance Group of British Society of Audiologists (BSA). This group produces guidance and recommended procedures that are used by audiologists in the NHS and independent clinics throughout the UK. He is also a member of regulatory body’s (Health and Care Professional Council) fitness-to-practice panel formulated to investigate the malpractices of hearing aid audiologists
Dr Jindal has published several national and international publications and organises various audiology courses. He is also invited to speak on audiology topics in national and international events.
• Hearing assessment for children (0-16 years) and adults
• Hearing aid prescription for children (0-16 years) and adults
• Balance and/or dizziness assessment for children (7-16 years) and adults
• Ear wax removal via microsuction (3 months-16 years) and adults
• Auditory processing disorder assessment for children (7-16 years) and adults
• Tinnitus assessment, information and advice
• Customised ear plugs: Noise protection devices, DIY plugs, swim plus, music plugs, personalised ear phones and sleep plugs for all age groups
For appointment, please contact on P: 0330 2233 453 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details can be found on his website at www.audiologyplanet.com