Beth qualified as a Level 4 sports massage therapist with the London School of Sports Massage in June 2006; she is a member of the Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage and regularly carries out professional development.
Beth enjoys walking, weight training, strength conditioning and competitive cycling; she has previously been a regular rock climber, swimmer and runner.
Beth takes a holistic approach and works to relax muscles before treating specific areas, conditions or injuries more deeply. Beth will offer advice to clients on how to manage their conditions with self massage and stretching to release tension.
Beth treats non-sporting and athletic clients alike; she promotes the use of regular massage to avoid injury, identify areas of tension and to ease muscular discomfort and pain caused by day to day activities and job related stress.
• Occupational injuries/muscular discomfort, RSI
• Musculoskeletal conditions (postural or occupational)
• Shoulder and neck pain
• Lower back pain
• Arthritic pain
• Massage to aid recovery post surgery
• Sports injuries
• Maintenance massage for recreational and elite athletes
• Massage for upcoming sporting events (pre and post)